Reply 1
wahoo, cambridge 100%. close it now while its still 100% accurate :biggrin:
Reply 2
notyourpunk
wahoo, cambridge 100%. close it now while its still 100% accurate :biggrin:

:biggrin: ..... i so should!
Reply 3
Cambridge is so winning! :smile:
just to let you know, i clicked oxford by mistake- i meant cambridge, but i dont know how to change/withdraw my vote.
Reply 5
Bah! I've studied at both, and study now at Cambridge, and I can honestly say Oxford all the way. :p:
Reply 6
I voted Oxford just to make things close.
Reply 7
2 5 +
I voted Oxford just to make things close.

....are you saying cambridge is clearly better so oxford needs your vote? :wink:
Reply 8
hehe well thats one vote for oxford becuae they feel sorry and one mistake so thats effectivey 11-4. and then four idiots who clearly dont know what they are talking about :biggrin:
Reply 9
notyourpunk
hehe well thats one vote for oxford becuae they feel sorry and one mistake so thats effectivey 11-4. and then four idiots who clearly dont know what they are talking about :biggrin:

so true! :biggrin:
Reply 10
!Laxy!
so true! :biggrin:

OXFORD'S WINNING! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<runs into Oxford forum to stir up more support!!!>
Reply 11
!Laxy!
....are you saying cambridge is clearly better so oxford needs your vote? :wink:

Sorry, I thought the superiority of Oxford was so obvious as to make it an insult to the intelligence of anyone to actually say it.
Reply 12
17 - 17. Voted for Cambridge. Oxford is a manky, polluted town.
Reply 13
i hear rowing on the river is the equivalent of being a 20 a day smoker from the amount of crap that is around there. best to stay in cam :biggrin:
d750
Bah! I've studied at both, and study now at Cambridge, and I can honestly say Oxford all the way. :p:

"beagán a rá, agus é a go maith"... Is dhom a nach bhfuil an cheart agat faoi Chambridge...

B'fhéidir gurbh fhearr leat rud éigin mar "tá beagán agam a rá, ach b'fhearr liom gan é sin a rá" a scríobh! :wink:
Reply 15
polthegael
"beagán a rá, agus é a go maith"... Is dhom a nach bhfuil an cheart agat faoi Chambridge...

B'fhéidir gurbh fhearr leat rud éigin mar "tá beagán agam a rá, ach b'fhearr liom gan é sin a rá" a scríobh! :wink:

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Reply 16
Oxford all the way! :biggrin:

I think this question should appear on the International Math Olympiad:
Prove the inequality:
Oxford > Cambridge.

No actually, in a year 2 SATS exam as it's so damn easy! :smile:
Cambridge out of loyalty. And, of course, common sense :wink:
Reply 18
SsEe
Oxford all the way! :biggrin:

I think this question should appear on the International Math Olympiad:
Prove the inequality:
Oxford > Cambridge.

No actually, in a year 2 SATS exam as it's so damn easy! :smile:

Add Oxford to both sides

2Oxford > Oxbridge
2(Ox)ford > (Ox)(bridge)
2ford > bridge

this is blatantly absurd, what use is two fords? Therefore the original premise is ridiculous => Cambridge = Oxford or Cambridge > Oxford

Cambridge = Oxford is absurd, since Cambridge is in east angular and Oxford is in a smelly swamp located far away from the tide of civilisation.

THEREFORE CAMBRIDGE BEATS YOUR HAIRY CAVEPEOPLE BOTTOMS.
Reply 19
The only thing is that as all Cambridge folk are good boys and girls they would've been in bed hours ago so tomorrow morning there'll be a flood of Cam votes as they all wake up.

Latest

Trending

Trending