Slouise2021
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Aspiring midwife on access to healthcare course basically been set extended essay and need to choose a question or topic of my choice and base it around that need to choose 3 and then narrow down minds blank and don't no where to begin help 🙈
Selestine
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello, I can help you solve your essay issue. Should I send you the topic here so you can review it?
Slouise2021
Rep:
?
(Original post by Selestine)
Hello, I can help you solve your essay issue. Should I send you the yes topic here so you can review it?
Yes please any help greatly appreciated
Selestine
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How about these 3 topics,you can choose one from them. The role of midwife in healthcare, the importance of access to midwifery care for the poor, the role of midwives in ensuring healthcare access for all.
Slouise2021
Rep:
?
(Original post by Selestine)
How about these 3 topics,you can choose one from them. The role of midwife in healthcare, the importance of access to midwifery care for the poor, the role of midwives in ensuring healthcare access for all.
Wow how great are you
Is this a course you have done before
Jadelrx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Slouise2021)
Aspiring midwife on access to healthcare course basically been set extended essay and need to choose a question or topic of my choice and base it around that need to choose 3 and then narrow down minds blank and don't no where to begin help 🙈
Sorry i'm of no help as I'm not doing healthcare but i'm on the bioscience course. I've also been set the extended essay and have to put three choices and narrow it down to one with an essay title (it sounds as though we are at the same college or just at the same point in the courses!)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (608)
49.11%
No (630)
50.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise