relationship between politicians and journalists

Watch
lunar_trj
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I have an uni essay due soon and I have been stuck on what to write for hours, I asked my course leader but his answers did not help. Can anyone give me ideas on what to write about this topic, even better some story examples from 2020?

I want to talk about the American election on here but I don't know how to apply that question to that topic.
Joleee
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
i moved your thread to the study help forum what exactly are you trying to answer? also what research have you done thus far?
lunar_trj
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Joleee)
i moved your thread to the study help forum what exactly are you trying to answer? also what research have you done thus far?
Thanks! So I’m trying to write about the relationship between journalists and politicians and I want to make a point about journalists reporting on general elections. I mentioned how TV debates are a great strategy but that’s about it, I have 0 knowledge

Then I used two different stories, one about Dominic Cummings breaking lockdown rules and the other about Trump and female journalists of colour and applied that theory to those stories!
Joleee
Badges: 19
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by lunar_trj)
Thanks! So I’m trying to write about the relationship between journalists and politicians and I want to make a point about journalists reporting on general elections. I mentioned how TV debates are a great strategy but that’s about it, I have 0 knowledge

Then I used two different stories, one about Dominic Cummings breaking lockdown rules and the other about Trump and female journalists of colour and applied that theory to those stories!
do you mean the impact journalism has on elections (?) because i don't think journalists have a relationship with politicians (least i hope not :nah:).

i'm happy to help if i can but i don't understand what you're trying to get at. what theory are you talking about regarding Trump and female journalists? what are you trying to prove in your essay?
Last edited by Joleee; 4 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (167)
28.89%
No (411)
71.11%

Watched Threads