Do girls agree with this?

Watch
HOFREWINDER
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I always believe that if a woman is beautiful she should marry someone with high intelligence. Then the baby will have both intelligence and beauty. But if you look around it doesn't seem to be true, i find it strange maybe its the access of intelligent men?
spectrum84
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That doesn't make sense.
Intelligence is not genetic, and there's no guarantee the kid will be beautiful as well, especially if the dad isn't
beneficialgirl
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
What is this, the 1950s? A fairytale story?
I want a gf girl
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by spectrum84)
That doesn't make sense.
Intelligence is not genetic, and there's no guarantee the kid will be beautiful as well, especially if the dad isn't
i agree with that
HOFREWINDER
Rep:
?
(Original post by spectrum84)
That doesn't make sense.
Intelligence is totally genetic around 80%. But im seeing beautiful women marrying really ugly and non intelligent men, i find it strange but thats wonderful part of life
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Women can marry whoever they want to marry. Men can marry whoever they want to marry. Issue resolved :yy:
HOFREWINDER
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
Women can marry whoever they want to marry. Men can marry whoever they want to marry. Issue resolved :yy:
I know im just saying out of interest
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (115)
52.27%
No (105)
47.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed