Amelie594
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Im currently a year 11 student and English is normally my strong point!
However, I am really struggling with the non-fiction aspects of English language, particularly picking out analysis.Does anyone have any tips on how to analyse non-fiction texts and what aspects to look out for?
Many thanks
Last edited by Amelie594; 1 month ago
GamerGrilll
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Amelie594)
However, I am really struggling with the non-fiction aspects of English language, particularly picking out analysis.Does anyone have any tips on how to analyse non-fiction texts and what aspects to look out for?
Many thanks
You should see examples of the mark scheme to have a clearer view on how to structure your paragraphs. It will help you know what is needed and what isn’t needed to ace the questions.
GamerGrilll
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Amelie594)
Many thanks
You should see examples of the mark scheme to have a clearer view on how to structure your paragraphs. It will help you know what is needed and what isn’t needed to ace the questions.
Amelie594
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by GamerGrilll)
Thanks a lot ! will do
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (62)
12.89%
Virtual campus tours/open days (112)
23.28%
Live streaming events (44)
9.15%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (46)
9.56%
A uni comparison tool (109)
22.66%
An in-person event when available (108)
22.45%