Confused about my sexuality.

Watch
Inner Soul
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've grown up as the only child at home and I've been a good friend to boys as I would normally spend time with them at school and in my neighborhood. My neighborhood is one quiet neighborhood and I had about 2 or 3 friends which were boys. At a later stage, I discovered the liking of farts, especially from boys. I researched about this and found out it's a fetish, but hearing or smelling farts from males gets me aroused, and seeing males butts especially from my age range still gets me aroused. I've never had sex but all this happening really gets me confused. Please help. Am Straight or gay?
rainyday17
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Loool this is a troooolll it has to be
willdixon
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It’s hard, for sure. I know a few people into this and it’s nothing to worry about it’s harmless, if you can find a guy who’s into it then go for it.

With being gay, might be something to experiment with for sure and see how it goes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (546)
50.98%
No (525)
49.02%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed