How to get a grade 7-9 in gcse english language

Watch
Nasiha0912
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
The title says it all but I just basically need an idea of how to revise for it and what websites, youtubers or books I should use.
fallagain
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nasiha0912)
The title says it all but I just basically need an idea of how to revise for it and what websites, youtubers or books I should use.
mr salles saved my life, also write descriptions for ur story (such as characters/setting) beforehand and manipulate it to the question, that how i got full marks on that section in my mock
Nasiha0912
Rep:
?
(Original post by fallagain)
mr salles saved my life, also write descriptions for ur story (such as characters/setting) beforehand and manipulate it to the question, that how i got full marks on that section in my mock
Thank you. I just went through his youtube channel and it already looks good. Thanks for the tips and well done on your mocks👏👏😊
ovets
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
do exam questions and look at the mark scheme, last year in year 11 all i did was look at the mark schemes (to get an idea of what the markers want and expect), do questions and ask for feedback and also watch Mr.Bruff on youtube
Nasiha0912
Rep:
?
(Original post by ovets)
do exam questions and look at the mark scheme, last year in year 11 all i did was look at the mark schemes (to get an idea of what the markers want and expect), do questions and ask for feedback and also watch Mr.Bruff on youtube
Thanks for the advice
GamerGrilll
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Something I find really useful is getting an English language revision guide and workbook. You might also want to practise writing narratives or annotating texts under timed conditions. Just keep watching a lot of Mr Bruff and completing past papers!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (244)
51.26%
No (232)
48.74%

Watched Threads