How to get a grade 7-9 in gcse design technology

Watch
Nasiha0912
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
The title says it all but I just basically need an idea of how to revise for it and what websites, youtubers or books I should use I do aqa
Left Toe Rule
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nasiha0912)
The title says it all but I just basically need an idea of how to revise for it and what websites, youtubers or books I should use I do aqa
I did OCR and was 1 mark off a 9. I just went through the specification, bitesize has some stuff and technology student.com is sometimes really good too.

Make sure your coursework is clear, concise and supported by great pictures and drawings. Mine was around 35 slides I think at GCSE.

Buy the revision guide if an aqa one exists too, they are amazing at making sure all the content is covered in detail, they are so easy to read too.

If you do both of these things you should easily get a 7
Last edited by Left Toe Rule; 1 month ago
Nasiha0912
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Left Toe Rule)
I did OCR and was 1 mark off a 9. I just went through the specification, bitesize has some stuff and technology student.com is sometimes really good too.

Make sure your coursework is clear, concise and supported by great pictures and drawings. Mine was around 35 slides I think at GCSE.

Buy the revision guide if an aqa one exists too, they are amazing at making sure all the content is covered in detail, they are so easy to read too.

Well done you did really good 😊
Thanks for the advice, i'll definitely get a cgp revision guide.
wolf14223
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I got a 9, heres a link to my coursework so you can use it as an example: https://docs.google.com/presentation...it?usp=sharing

The exam isnt that hard just make sure you make clear points know your stuff
LazLo_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Left Toe Rule)

really? guess im not the only one. I was a few marks off a 9
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (247)
51.14%
No (236)
48.86%

Watched Threads