zohr_x
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
A day ago I received my first offer from the University of Roehampton, I'm really happy about this but I do have a question. As it is a conditional offer, they are asking for verification of me getting a grade C on my CAE exam. I did get a high enough result to meet this condition, but I am confused as to whether I am supposed to send them the verification asap or if I only have to do this after I accept their offer. Any replies would be really appreciated.
Admit-One
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by zohr_x)
A day ago I received my first offer from the University of Roehampton, I'm really happy about this but I do have a question. As it is a conditional offer, they are asking for verification of me getting a grade C on my CAE exam. I did get a high enough result to meet this condition, but I am confused as to whether I am supposed to send them the verification asap or if I only have to do this after I accept their offer. Any replies would be really appreciated.
It’s up to you really. If there’s a chance you may not firm or insure them, then you may as well wait until you’ve picked your choices.
zohr_x
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
It’s up to you really. If there’s a chance you may not firm or insure them, then you may as well wait until you’ve picked your choices.
Good to know, thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (598)
49.14%
No (619)
50.86%

Watched Threads