not really a question just something i needed to talk about

Watch
laysrottenchips
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
song im talking about: Vance Joy - riptide.[my spelling is crap i know just tr to read it though, also listen to the song its good :]]
during my primary years i had these 3 bestfriends who i did EVEYTHING with, and i had made this picture collage on my wall which i still have til now with pictures of us on it or pictures from gogle with teens having the time of their lifes, like dancing in the rain at night, or riding in shopping carts, or taking road trips or whatever else, and i felt like these 3 girls where the people that i prayed i would have lived that moment through with, im now in secondarya dn i know life moves on but i was really hoping for us to stay close, its been about a mont since i have been on my phone and i havent gotten a single text from any of them. it feels like im slowly loseing everyone, and the thing is while we would have been dancing in the rain taking roadtrips and doing stupic crap in the stores this is the one song i knew i would have been listening to. i have lost it all and feel like nothing can help me. i cry everytime i hear this song so right now its playing im bawling my eyes out but its on mute. thats all, needed to get that out so whoever is reading thanks:]
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I know how you feel......my friends and I left secondary school and we do talk a bit......but I know that they can do a bit more and that I certainly can do a bit more...but I've come to realise that people come and go and the best thing to do is make memories with them while they are still there with you but ig you really really wanna stay friends...maybe just send them a message, they might be busy.....or you can try and make new ones.

"If you're sad, you're living in the past. If you're anxious, you're living in the future. If you're are content, you are living in the present."
laysrottenchips
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
I know how you feel......my friends and I left secondary school and we do talk a bit......but I know that they can do a bit more and that I certainly can do a bit more...but I've come to realise that people come and go and the best thing to do is make memories with them while they are still there with you but ig you really really wanna stay friends...maybe just send them a message, they might be busy.....or you can try and make new ones.

"If you're sad, you're living in the past. If you're anxious, you're living in the future. If you're are content, you are living in the present."
thank you, this has definitely made me realise something :]
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (77)
11.81%
Virtual campus tours/open days (158)
24.23%
Live streaming events (52)
7.98%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
9.05%
A uni comparison tool (153)
23.47%
An in-person event when available (153)
23.47%