How do I make him choose me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have met this new guy last week and since then I can’t stop thinking about him. We had a great time and he sounded genuine and gentle. It was weird cos he was open to me and was telling me everything in his life. He told me that he seeing someone else but not sure about that person cos they were meant to meet but the other person kept telling him that they can’t meet cos they are busy.

I was just talking to him now and he asked me to see him but he reminded me that he is seeing this other person but it’s very hard for them to meet. I’m guessing the other person ain’t that interested.

So I wanna make him wanna me and forgot that other person which clearly is not interested. What should I do? How do I convince him that it’s me who meant to be with?

Your advice is appreciated. Thanks a lot
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can't make him choose you....if he really liked you.....he wouldn't have to make a choice
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have met this new guy last week and since then I can’t stop thinking about him. We had a great time and he sounded genuine and gentle. It was weird cos he was open to me and was telling me everything in his life. He told me that he seeing someone else but not sure about that person cos they were meant to meet but the other person kept telling him that they can’t meet cos they are busy.

I was just talking to him now and he asked me to see him but he reminded me that he is seeing this other person but it’s very hard for them to meet. I’m guessing the other person ain’t that interested.

So I wanna make him wanna me and forgot that other person which clearly is not interested. What should I do? How do I convince him that it’s me who meant to be with?

So you wanna convince him to ditch the relationship because the other person probabaly has other commitments and you percieve you are the one he is 'meant to be with' ??
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
You can't make him choose you....if he really liked you.....he wouldn't have to make a choice
I know what you saying but he knows this person quite a while now and I only met him one time and he is already showing me signs of wanting me lol God! I sound deluded lol
Prateek Gupta_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can't make him choose you. If he doesn't like you, he won't choose you

Make yourself more attractive. Wear sexier clothes, more makeup
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I know what you saying but he knows this person quite a while now and I only met him one time and he is already showing me signs of wanting me lol God! I sound deluded lol
Well not deluded, but in love..........maybe just stay friends until you know that he is properly single.
strawberrynose
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

don't settle for being an option. your'e not going to want to listen to this but trust me. no relationship is worth that
Anonymous #1
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
So you wanna convince him to ditch the relationship because the other person probabaly has other commitments and you percieve you are the one he is 'meant to be with' ??
First of all, they are not in relationship or such. They not exclusive. It’s that they start seeing each other last month. Please don’t make me the villain. I didn’t force him to see me. He is the one even asked me to meet tonight. All I’m saying is how can I convince him that I’m the ONE? 😀
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Prateek Gupta_)
You can't make him choose you. If he doesn't like you, he won't choose you

Make yourself more attractive. Wear sexier clothes,
That’s the plan. Thanks a lot
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
Well not deluded, but in love..........maybe just stay friends until you know that he is properly single.
He is not in a relationship. I wouldn’t involve someone who is in a relationship. He thinks that they gonna be in a relationship but nothing official yet so I see a small window open, and I’m gonna jump on it lol
Anonymous #1
(Original post by strawberrynose)
don't settle for being an option. your'e not going to want to listen to this but trust me. no relationship is worth that
Thanks a lot. I appreciate for your honesty. The thing is, he said they are supposed to take to another level but the other person can’t meet. From what he says, I sense they other person is not ready to be a relationship and avoiding him
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
First of all, they are not in relationship or such. They not exclusive. It’s that they start seeing each other last month. Please don’t make me the villain. I didn’t force him to see me. He is the one even asked me to meet tonight. All I’m saying is how can I convince him that I’m the ONE? 😀
You should’ve made that clear in the OP then. You aren’t the one fr him as he could fall in love with anyone not just u. Try and get close to him and develop your relationship by talking more and finding out his interests also open up more to him
Anonymous #1
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
You should’ve made that clear in the OP then. You aren’t the one fr him as he could fall in love with anyone not just u. Try and get close to him and develop your relationship by talking more and finding out his interests also open up more to him
I have been trying to edit the post but I don’t seem to find edit option. Perhaps, you can’t do when you post anonymously.

Anyway, cheers for your advice. He is cute asf and I’m sure he’ll be taken soon so I better convince him and make him like me. He asked me to see me but I told him I’m busy this weekend and only can meet up the last weekend of the month. So I’m making him wait lol hope that ain’t backfire
YaliaV123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just move on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (405)
52.19%
No (371)
47.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed