The Student Room Group

A-level Politics revision material

Does anyone use the website StudyRocket for A-level Edexcel Politics? I've been using it as a resource for my notes so am just wondering what other people think of it? i.e its depth and/or relevance.
Original post by roryhaynes
Does anyone use the website StudyRocket for A-level Edexcel Politics? I've been using it as a resource for my notes so am just wondering what other people think of it? i.e its depth and/or relevance.

I haven't heard of Study Rocket but I will definitely look into it, there's a YouTube channel called ' Alan History Nerd ' which I've recently found and so far that's been very useful.
I also have the Revise Pearson Edexcel AS/A Level Politics Revision Guide and Workbook, which has helped me enormously
Prechewed politics was the lifesaver for me :thumbsup:
Original post by HumbleBee_x

I agree, my pol teacher sets a lot of my homework tasks based off of their videos
Original post by JasmineD-O
I haven't heard of Study Rocket but I will definitely look into it, there's a YouTube channel called ' Alan History Nerd ' which I've recently found and so far that's been very useful.
I also have the Revise Pearson Edexcel AS/A Level Politics Revision Guide and Workbook, which has helped me enormously

I have the same revision guide but it lacks so much depth and it doesn’t really stick as much to the specification
Original post by HumbleBee_x

Do you use the pre-made essays? If so, does it help you achieve A’s and A*’s? Because the videos are so heavy with the content that it takes me about an hour to write notes for just one video
Hey um do you still use prechewed politics, was it usefu;

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending