Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i'm talking to a boy and have been for the past 3 months, thing is i don't think i really like him. he puts in so much effort though, watching netflix with me and telling me jokes and always sending voice notes, and we talk every day and his personality is just so cute. i really really like him as a friend and it's not that there's not physical attraction, because there is, but there's just not a click. i'm not sure what to tell him because i don't want to stop talking to him bc he's great and i'm worried that if i tell him he'll stop talking to me altogether. he asks my friend for advice and that he wants to ask me out on valentine's but i don't want that to happen. anyway most conversations are like : hi, wyd, hru, *ask each other random questions about nothing* *watch netflix*, gn. i feel like we're still in that awkward talking stage but it's already been 3 months.
ADarling
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
tell him how you truely feel but explain that you wanna still be friends and see if it pans out
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i'm talking to a boy and have been for the past 3 months, thing is i don't think i really like him. he puts in so much effort though, watching netflix with me and telling me jokes and always sending voice notes, and we talk every day and his personality is just so cute. i really really like him as a friend and it's not that there's not physical attraction, because there is, but there's just not a click. i'm not sure what to tell him because i don't want to stop talking to him bc he's great and i'm worried that if i tell him he'll stop talking to me altogether. he asks my friend for advice and that he wants to ask me out on valentine's but i don't want that to happen. anyway most conversations are like : hi, wyd, hru, *ask each other random questions about nothing* *watch netflix*, gn. i feel like we're still in that awkward talking stage but it's already been 3 months.
stop stringing him along?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
stop stringing him along?
how am i
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (62)
12.7%
Virtual campus tours/open days (114)
23.36%
Live streaming events (44)
9.02%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (47)
9.63%
A uni comparison tool (111)
22.75%
An in-person event when available (110)
22.54%