I wish I never liked my first boy

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
it was toxic and I wish I never liked him. even though we broke 6 months ago we still talk kinda. he cheated on me with my friend and I was sad. the point is that whenever girls pop up to him I would be angry and fight them. but this time I didnt fight her coz I was like I wasn't worth it. and she and him aint a thing because she liked him so we could break up. she was a ***** for doing that and I wish I never was her friend or I never liked him because I can't get over him. he likes me tooo sooo idk
CoochieMan
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Block him on everything. Avoid him like the plague. It will be hard I know but you'll eventually lose feelings
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by CoochieMan)
Block him on everything. Avoid him like the plague. It will be hard I know but you'll eventually lose feelings
thank you
IlikeDonerKebab
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i can see why men get hate. buuut those guys are different breeds :P
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
He just sees you as a booty call. If you continue to talk to him or show him attention, he'll know that you're still interested and will continue to treat you like trash. For him to cheat on you, he clearly doesn't care about your feelings.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (42)
25.93%
Unhappy (44)
27.16%
Conflicted (76)
46.91%

Watched Threads