Boy problems part 2 lol

Watch
bhaddiee
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
This one is kinda about relationships.

I have never been the sort of relationship-girl. I hide away from it because I'm worried about them meeting the family/ opinions on my house/them falling out of love/ me falling out of love.

Like If a boy likes me I will completely cut him off because I'm scared. I guess you could say insecure too.

So basically, theres this boy I like and I fear it'll go to sh*t because of me and my fear of relationships - plus its complicated with me and him atm, (I made another thread explaining where me and him stand). Idk I just don't want to lose this one, he make me feel different sis..lol
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bhaddiee)
This one is kinda about relationships.

I have never been the sort of relationship-girl. I hide away from it because I'm worried about them meeting the family/ opinions on my house/them falling out of love/ me falling out of love.

Like If a boy likes me I will completely cut him off because I'm scared. I guess you could say insecure too.

So basically, theres this boy I like and I fear it'll go to sh*t because of me and my fear of relationships - plus its complicated with me and him atm, (I made another thread explaining where me and him stand). Idk I just don't want to lose this one, he make me feel different sis..lol
Bruh you don't have to meet they parents as soon as you start dating, stop being a pussy and ask them out🤦*♂️
ashtolga23
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It seems to be worrying you enough that you might lose this person, so why not at least give it a chance? Either way you're worrying about losing people, but one way you'll be closer and likely offered more reassurance.

They don't have to meet the family right away, and if they judged your house then they're probably not for you anyway so it's a good screening process.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (70)
12.13%
Virtual campus tours/open days (141)
24.44%
Live streaming events (50)
8.67%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (54)
9.36%
A uni comparison tool (134)
23.22%
An in-person event when available (128)
22.18%