Senold58
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i wonder if anyone could help me i would be very grateful about 5/6 years ago i was stopped at Sainsbury’s in Wandsworth Garratt lane i had 2 dvds on me i didn’t go outside the shop when a young boy in front of me run outside the shop holding something in he’s hands te security guard said he was with me i told him he wasn’t they took me back to the office i still had the 2 dvds in my hand they said i was trying to steal them but i wasn’t they didn’t give me a chance the dvds was cartoons they were 4 and 5 pounds each i was buying them for my grandaughter the security was very rude he made me cry could you reconsider this since this happened i have arthritis everywhere i have to use a wheelchair and suffer with depression and the Sainsbury’s store at garratt lane is my nearest Sainsbury’s the security guard gave me a life ban i am so sorry the security guard said i have to get in contact with you to see if you could lift the band so i can start shopping in there has it has been 5/6 years now thank you if you could help i would be very grateful
ajáh
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Senold58)
i wonder if anyone could help me i would be very grateful about 5/6 years ago i was stopped at Sainsbury’s in Wandsworth Garratt lane i had 2 dvds on me i didn’t go outside the shop when a young boy in front of me run outside the shop holding something in he’s hands te security guard said he was with me i told him he wasn’t they took me back to the office i still had the 2 dvds in my hand they said i was trying to steal them but i wasn’t they didn’t give me a chance the dvds was cartoons they were 4 and 5 pounds each i was buying them for my grandaughter the security was very rude he made me cry could you reconsider this since this happened i have arthritis everywhere i have to use a wheelchair and suffer with depression and the Sainsbury’s store at garratt lane is my nearest Sainsbury’s the security guard gave me a life ban i am so sorry the security guard said i have to get in contact with you to see if you could lift the band so i can start shopping in there has it has been 5/6 years now thank you if you could help i would be very grateful
I'm so sorry that happened to you. Do you mind me asking how old you were and how old you are now?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (405)
52.26%
No (370)
47.74%

Watched Threads