Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I had applied for the BSc in Management but I have not received my offer from UoW yet. I had sent my application back in November and have received offers and decisions from the other 4 unis I'd applied to.
How long do I approximately wait for my decision?
Thanks
Warwick Business School
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I had applied for the BSc in Management but I have not received my offer from UoW yet. I had sent my application back in November and have received offers and decisions from the other 4 unis I'd applied to.
How long do I approximately wait for my decision?
Thanks
Hello,

I hope you are well. It is great to see that you have applied for our BSc Management course at WBS

In terms of receiving an offer our Recruitment and Admissions team do have a slight backlog with processing applications at the moment so please don't be concerned that you haven't heard anything yet, you should hopefully hear something from them soon! In the meantime, if you have any questions about the course or WBS please feel free to ask me and I'll be happy to help.

And best of luck with your application!
Francesca
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (244)
51.48%
No (230)
48.52%

Watched Threads