username5609082
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I stupidly stupidly have just realised I put in the postcode of my grams house as my current address when I filled in my ucas form as that was where I sent it off from as our WiFi was down 🤦*♀️🤦*♀️ Idiot I know. I’m now utterly panicking as have got a contextual offer and I’m not contextual! Have contacted the uni bit now so worried they’ll withdraw my offer . I have all the grades for the course regardless. Feel like such an idiot
Ensoetre
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They may just retract the offer they gave you and give you the standard offer since you still have the grades? Idk tho 😂
Last edited by Ensoetre; 1 month ago
username5609082
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Ensoetre)
They made just retract the offer they gave you and give you the standard offer since you still have the grades? Idk tho 😂
Honestly feel sick 🤢
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If your address is wrong on UCAS then you need to amend it on UCAS Track - *then* notify your universities of the error.
bauer.qaz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anont2590)
I stupidly stupidly have just realised I put in the postcode of my grams house as my current address when I filled in my ucas form as that was where I sent it off from as our WiFi was down 🤦*♀️🤦*♀️ Idiot I know. I’m now utterly panicking as have got a contextual offer and I’m not contextual! Have contacted the uni bit now so worried they’ll withdraw my offer . I have all the grades for the course regardless. Feel like such an idiot
its okey they wont mind
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (598)
49.22%
No (617)
50.78%

Watched Threads