best friend changing?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i feel like my closest friend is different lately maybe it's just me but it hurts because i thought we understood each other. lately he seems like he's too cool for me or something? he keeps 'showing off' that he's doing drugs or whatever and he went out on new years (during the pandemic!!)
to do drugs and meet a bunch of people. am i being silly getting bothered by this? he never used to be like this
ifreakingloveme
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Uhm... well, have you tried talking to him about it?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ifreakingloveme)
no, i'm paraniod that it's just me being silly and i don't wanna seem like a 'party pooper'
ifreakingloveme
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Bhahahaha. Honestly, I think he wants to be part of the 'cool kids' club. I mean, that's the only explanation I can come up with. But if you try talking to him, and he sees you as a killjoy, believe me, he's not worth it ):
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ifreakingloveme)
This is usually the solution to 90% of problems in Relationships forum lol. :lol:

OP, if you're describing this person as your best friend, then it should be no problem communicating with him, no?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (608)
49.11%
No (630)
50.89%

Watched Threads