did my boyfriend rape me?

Watch
username5609200
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
thank you to all of you who helped me realise this.
Last edited by username5609200; 1 month ago
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anonymous 37)
i had been with my first boyfriend for four months, and already there had been signs of toxic behaviour (i.e telling me that my vagina was loose even though i had never had sex before) and i believed that it had all been mistakes seeing as it was his first proper relationship. One night we were out with two of our friends we were trying to get together, we felt it necessary to give them some sort of space and so we went off for a while (at this time he had jus smoked and so was quite high now). we began engaging in some form of foreplay, he had asked me if i wanted to have sex, i had said no. we continued, he'd ask again and again until i gave in. I agreed to have sex under the condition that it would be done with a condom and so when he went in raw i had asked him to stop, he didnt listen. i asked him to stop two more times, but he continued. a few days later he had asked me if he had been forceful, the memory of that night still played in my mind again and again. when i had told him that he had, he began to become stressed starting to hyperventilate. i was riddled with guilt. i still loved him and i still don't know if i had over reacted.
You didn’t over react. This is rape. I’m so sorry this happened to you. Try and find someone you can trust to talk to about it. You should also be able to get counselling or something similar through your university/college.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
yes
ifreakingloveme
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh, wow. You didn't overreact. He raped you.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Yep clearly rape.

You might love him, but think about what he might do in the future, to your or someone else, if he just gets away with this.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
Yes this is. I'm sorry this has happened but by your explanation this relationship is toxic and It might be wise to stop it ASAP. The guy is twisted. If he was a true Man he wouldn't of done this or treated you with such disrespect or say such things in that language.

I don't know how to advise you but how you choose to go forward with this is up to you and only up to you. Do not let him or anyone else influence your decisions or course of action.
magic criminal
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He raped you. Period. You told him no multiple times and forced himself into you. You need to break up with him and report him because that is not OK! If you stay with him, you are telling him it’s okay to do what he did.
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by username5609200)
thank you to all of you who helped me realise this.
Sorry to read this. It was rape.

I think you should remove yourself from toxic or harmful relationships. Yes, he may look “cool” or be “popular”, but sooner or later he may hurt you. Remain safe.
medds
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Your boyfriend is a rapist, I'm afraid.

Take care - history of both rape and drug use is a dangerous combination.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
To answer the thread topic - you told him to stop multiple times and he didn't - so yeah this is technically rape.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (404)
52.26%
No (369)
47.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed