IBkidinthecorner
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! I was just wondering how far through the IAs and coursework those in the M21 session are. Have you submitted any drafts or finals yet?
VanillaCream
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by IBkidinthecorner)
Hi! I was just wondering how far through the IAs and coursework those in the M21 session are. Have you submitted any drafts or finals yet?
Hi!
I have submitted my Maths SL IA already a week ago (final draft) and my EE yesterday. I'm now working on my Geo SL IA which is due next Monday and then two weeks after that I have the deadlines for Bio and Chem HL IAs which are almost ready in my opinion.
When it comes to the coursework (I think you answered y similar question some time ago hahah), we have still a part of topic 6 and 11 to do in Bio HL and a part of topic 14 and topics 10, 20 and probably 11 and 21 in Chem HL.
For Polish Lit SL and English B HL, we're just practising everything. And for Geography SL we already finished the curriculum at the end of Y12, so we're now only revising.
IBkidinthecorner
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by VanillaCream)
Hi!
I have submitted my Maths SL IA already a week ago (final draft) and my EE yesterday. I'm now working on my Geo SL IA which is due next Monday and then two weeks after that I have the deadlines for Bio and Chem HL IAs which are almost ready in my opinion.
When it comes to the coursework (I think you answered y similar question some time ago hahah), we have still a part of topic 6 and 11 to do in Bio HL and a part of topic 14 and topics 10, 20 and probably 11 and 21 in Chem HL.
For Polish Lit SL and English B HL, we're just practising everything. And for Geography SL we already finished the curriculum at the end of Y12, so we're now only revising.
Hi!
I submitted my final EE and Bio HL IA last week and Maths SL IA last year for the anticipated session. I'm working on the last part of my Econ SL IA which is due at the start of next month. I have my English Lit HL presentation next month and my HL essay due next week and for French B HL we're just practising for the oral.
Yeah I did answer a similar question ahaha. I've finished Chem HL, am on the last topic for Econ SL and for Bio HL we still have 6.6 and parts of topics 10 and 11 to do as well as topic 8.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (405)
52.26%
No (370)
47.74%

Watched Threads