The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL camberwell

Hey guys, just wanted an honest opinion on Camberwell? Is it good? Are the people / atmosphere nice? etc etc... thanks!
Original post by Anonymous
Hey guys, just wanted an honest opinion on Camberwell? Is it good? Are the people / atmosphere nice? etc etc... thanks!

Hi @Anonymous,

Camberwell is one of the colleges which makes up the University of the Arts London. I am personally a student at CSM not Camberwell but have friends who attend there and have visited the campus myself.

The campus is in a really trendy and arty part of London and close to other creative places such as Peckham. The facilities on the campus are great as it is a reasonably new building. Everyone I know who studies there really enjoys it and I have always found it has a nice atmosphere when I have visited to see friends or use the library.

Two of the UAL Student Halls (Gardens House and Portland House) are pretty much on campus which makes them nice and convenient.

Have you thought of attending one of the virtual open days? You can find them here.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any further specific questions about studying at UAL.

Kindest,

Tegan :smile:
UAL Student Rep
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending