GHawthorne
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've been unsuccessful after two interviews for paramedic science with Lincoln and Gloucestershire. I got the email saying unsuccessful the next day for Gloucestershire after my interview. Should I take it my interview was bad?
Auntie_Autie2019
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It could have been that they were just very popular and you were unlucky. Have you applied for anywhere else?
emd16
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Most paramedics courses have a small intake compared to other health courses. have you considered training to be a nurse then you could always train to be a paramedic in the future or doing a paramedic apprenticeship?
GHawthorne
Rep:
?
(Original post by Auntie_Autie2019)
It could have been that they were just very popular and you were unlucky. Have you applied for anywhere else?
Yes I have two more interview with Sheffield and Liverpool John Moores uni.
GHawthorne
Rep:
?
(Original post by emd16)
Most paramedics courses have a small intake compared to other health courses. have you considered training to be a nurse then you could always train to be a paramedic in the future or doing a paramedic apprenticeship?
Something like 25 space and 600 applicants. I would consider that as I'm currently in the military and I could transfer to become a military nurse but the paramedic apprenticeship are very vague on when the trusts are recruiting.
emd16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GHawthorne)
Something like 25 space and 600 applicants. I would consider that as I'm currently in the military and I could transfer to become a military nurse but the paramedic apprenticeship are very vague on when the trusts are recruiting.
Could you always apply to be an RAF med or a combat army technician?
GHawthorne
Rep:
?
(Original post by emd16)
Could you always apply to be an RAF med or a combat army technician?
I guess so but I'm hoping to get out of the military as I've had enough of the lifestyle.
emd16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You still have two interviews so you can decide after them. Best of luck with the interviews.
Auntie_Autie2019
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GHawthorne)
Yes I have two more interview with Sheffield and Liverpool John Moores uni.
That's positive. Do you have a 5th option? Also is there any way of getting in touch with the first two and asking for feedback from the interviews? I'm sure they wouldn't mind and you've got nothing to lose.
GHawthorne
Rep:
?
(Original post by Auntie_Autie2019)
That's positive. Do you have a 5th option? Also is there any way of getting in touch with the first two and asking for feedback from the interviews? I'm sure they wouldn't mind and you've got nothing to lose.
I don't have a 5th option but I have got feedback from both.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (62)
12.7%
Virtual campus tours/open days (114)
23.36%
Live streaming events (44)
9.02%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (47)
9.63%
A uni comparison tool (111)
22.75%
An in-person event when available (110)
22.54%