Deciding on Offers for PGCE in Art and Design- Uni of Chester or MMU

Watch
BoldinaE
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey there, Can anyone please who has or is studying a PGCE in Art and Design either at Uni of Chester or MMU - please tell me how you are finding the course and what the support is like? I'm really struggling to decide which one to go for as the ratings/ course content of both universities are rather similar. From the interviews I just found the tutors from Chester to be very supportive and MMU didn't really give that off at first instance. Thank you!
Last edited by BoldinaE; 1 month ago
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you looked at the ofsted reports for each? That might give you more insight into the strengths and weaknesses of each
BoldinaE
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
Have you looked at the ofsted reports for each? That might give you more insight into the strengths and weaknesses of each
They are both rated as outstanding on ofsted. Doesn't help much with the selection process, but thank you for the suggestion.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BoldinaE)
They are both rated as outstanding on ofsted. Doesn't help much with the selection process, but thank you for the suggestion.
In that case I would recommend you go with your gut instinct and pick Chester
BoldinaE
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
In that case I would recommend you go with your gut instinct and pick Chester
I think you're right. I'll go with Chester. Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (37)
25.17%
Unhappy (40)
27.21%
Conflicted (70)
47.62%

Watched Threads