Kelivesy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Applied to Keele, Chester, Winchester, York and Surrey. Had three offers back so far. Got two more interviews next week.
maria2525
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have applied to York and Surrey as well! Have you received interviews from them?
Kelivesy
Rep:
?
Yes. Both next week. York only confirmed interview last week for this week but Surrey has been booked for a while. Have you heard anything from any you’ve applied for yet?
maria2525
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kelivesy)
Yes. Both next week. York only confirmed interview last week for this week but Surrey has been booked for a while. Have you heard anything from any you’ve applied for yet?
Thats great! I actually received an invitation for an interview from Surrey about 10 mins ago, so I'm pleased with that after waiting for a while. I have also got an interview with Northumbria, but still waiting on decisions from other universities.
Kelivesy
Rep:
?
Good luck!! I know some are taking longer than others to respond. Hope you get what you want 🤞🏻
maria2525
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good luck!! I know some are taking longer than others to respond. Hope you get what you want 🤞🏻
Aw you're so kind! thank you- you too x
Shiningstar21
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Applied to Keele, Chester, Winchester, York and Surrey. Had three offers back so far. Got two more interviews next week.
Have you had your interview at winchester yet? How was it? I have mine next week and I'm so nervous.
Kelivesy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Yes had it at the beginning of January and got an offer two days later. They were lovely, really friendly and approachable. One was a student and the other a lecturer. Had some pictures which we had to talk about and they asked various questions. Just don’t panic and think about your answer. They really want to see your passion for the subject. Make sure you read up on their course and facilities at Winchester. It’s a fairly new course for them so there are no stats for child nursing yet to really review before you make your decision.
I’ve heard back from all now except York. Had interview but still not heard back yet.
Good luck!!!
University of Surrey Student Rep
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by maria2525)
I have applied to York and Surrey as well! Have you received interviews from them?
Hi there,

It's great to hear you have both applied to Surrey! I am a second year Psychology student here at Surrey so if you do have any questions about literally anything please let me know,

Also, if you would like to see Surrey from a student's perspective then please follow our student account whereby you can see Surrey from a student's perspective: SurreyStudent

Becca
Kelivesy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by University of Surrey Student Rep)
Hi there,

It's great to hear you have both applied to Surrey! I am a second year Psychology student here at Surrey so if you do have any questions about literally anything please let me know,

Also, if you would like to see Surrey from a student's perspective then please follow our student account whereby you can see Surrey from a student's perspective: SurreyStudent

Becca
Hi. Received offers from all except York so far. Had interview mid January and still waiting. Received offer from Surrey two days after interview. I’m sure you’ll hear soon. 🤞🏻
Alaya Penny
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hi. Received offers from all except York so far. Had interview mid January and still waiting. Received offer from Surrey two days after interview. I’m sure you’ll hear soon. 🤞🏻
I have an interview for York today and I’m feeling quite nervous. I’ve prepared several scenario questions that they might ask, what kind of scenario questions did u get and how did you answer it? I struggle with these type of questions .-.
University of Surrey Student Rep
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hi!

It's great to hear you have received an offer for Child Nursing.

If you have any questions about Surrey or uni in general, I can help answer them for you Also if you would like to see Surrey from a student's perspective every week then please follow our Instagram page: SurreyStudent

Becca (2nd Year Psychology Student)
Kelivesy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by Alaya Penny)
I have an interview for York today and I’m feeling quite nervous. I’ve prepared several scenario questions that they might ask, what kind of scenario questions did u get and how did you answer it? I struggle with these type of questions .-.
Sorry I’ve only just seen this as been at work. I can’t remember the scenario of I’m honest as I’ve done so many. There were two maths questions though so if you’ve got 5mins to swat up in some basic maths/conversions etc. Good luck!
Alaya Penny
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Sorry I’ve only just seen this as been at work. I can’t remember the scenario of I’m honest as I’ve done so many. There were two maths questions though so if you’ve got 5mins to swat up in some basic maths/conversions etc. Good luck!
I just did the interview and it went pretty decent. I didn’t get to talk much about work experience though which was a shame kinda. The maths questions were alright but looking back at it, I forgot the answers I put so i’m worried i put the wrong answers down lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (62)
12.7%
Virtual campus tours/open days (114)
23.36%
Live streaming events (44)
9.02%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (47)
9.63%
A uni comparison tool (111)
22.75%
An in-person event when available (110)
22.54%