Trust advise help regarding constitution of trusts
Last edited by Zara989898; 3 weeks ago
Lawschoolhack
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does this help? Oberman v Collins

I haven't read it carefully but it might help you work out the issues.
Lawschoolhack
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Law004639)
Thank you I've just read the case! Can you help me in regard to Phils respective rights? Its clear he's the sole owner of the property. Also I'm so confused on the relationship between phils parents deposit and phils business! trusts is so confusing😔
There is no relationship between his parents and the business. In my view you should deal with the penthouse and the business separately. If you try to deal with them together you will end up with a confused answer.
Zara989898
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Lawschoolhack)
There is no relationship between his parents and the business. In my view you should deal with the penthouse and the business separately. If you try to deal with them together you will end up with a confused answer.
Okay thanks! just confused as it says advise phils parents regarding their respective rights in both properties???
Lawschoolhack
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Law004639)
Okay thanks! just confused as it says advise phils parents regarding their respective rights in both properties???
Then the advice would be that his parents don't have any rights in the business includingthe lease on Walkers Street. The question requires you to explain who owns what.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (598)
49.14%
No (619)
50.86%

Watched Threads