The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Physiotherapy at birmingham

Just wandering if anyone had heard from or received offers from Birmingham for physiotherapy yet

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gemma.vyv
Just wandering if anyone had heard from or received offers from Birmingham for physiotherapy yet

I received an offer and accepted it as is the best university for Physio and 1st on the top in England . I have applied for MSc physio (pre-Reg) I found the interview very easy . Funny enough my old university did rejected me and did not give me a place . I have applied at 12 universities but Birmingham was my dream one . I got 5 offers so far but won’t accept any more interviews as I got where I wanted
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Hey when did you have your interview/when did you apply for the pre reg MSc? I'm waiting to hear back myself, applied almost 4 weeks ago
Original post by Redcandle
Hey when did you have your interview/when did you apply for the pre reg MSc? I'm waiting to hear back myself, applied almost 4 weeks ago

I applied in Oct when they open their application got an email to book for my interview on the first week of feb and picked up the first round of interview 11th Feb at 15:50 as couldn’t book earlier one as people booked it . Then got my offer on 24th . Pop me a text if you want to know more . The interview was easy but to get an interview I heard it’s hard especially at Birmingham
Reply 4
Original post by Pofella99
I applied in Oct when they open their application got an email to book for my interview on the first week of feb and picked up the first round of interview 11th Feb at 15:50 as couldn’t book earlier one as people booked it . Then got my offer on 24th . Pop me a text if you want to know more . The interview was easy but to get an interview I heard it’s hard especially at Birmingham

Congrats! May I know how long was your interview and what kind of questions asked? Cheers!
Original post by JERRIZ
Congrats! May I know how long was your interview and what kind of questions asked? Cheers!

The interview was around 20-25 mins . Questions will be based from your experience and than the NHs values too .
The interview was around 20-25 mins . Questions will be based from your experience and than the NHs values too .

Based on what experience? Also did you have to do anything else like critical thinking or problem solving ?
Original post by david grace
Based on what experience? Also did you have to do anything else like critical thinking or problem solving ?

Based on your experience no you don’t but you will have 2 people interviewing you
I received an offer and accepted it as is the best university for Physio and 1st on the top in England . I have applied for MSc physio (pre-Reg) I found the interview very easy . Funny enough my old university did rejected me and did not give me a place . I have applied at 12 universities but Birmingham was my dream one . I got 5 offers so far but won’t accept any more interviews as I got where I wanted

Is there a Facebook group or group chat or anything for MSc (pre-reg) physio at Birmingham? Also what are you thinking of doing for accommodation?
Original post by Anonymous
Is there a Facebook group or group chat or anything for MSc (pre-reg) physio at Birmingham? Also what are you thinking of doing for accommodation?

I have private accommodation very close to university. Text me on private and can send you some pictures
I have private accommodation very close to university. Text me on private and can send you some pictures

Sorry I’m having trouble messaging you as it says I’ve not got involved in forums/posted enough to be able to message. Is it a house or a private student accommodation building?
Sorry I’m having trouble messaging you as it says I’ve not got involved in forums/posted enough to be able to message. Is it a house or a private student accommodation building?

It’s a private they have 2 big rooms left to rent out

You can’t text me as you even posted here as “anonymous so take that out don’t thick the box and can text you myself
Reply 13

Hey, would I be able to get some info/pictures of your accommodation? I’ve sent you a private message.
Has anyone had an interview and if so how was it?

May I ask what should I prepare? Will they ask very specific questions on physio (like certain diseases) for BSc? Thanks!
Reply 16
Original post by Gemma.vyv

I need a Physiotherapist please help
Reply 17
Hey any advice for interview for MSc physiotherapy (pre/registrstion) course at the university of Birmingham?

Was wondering what the interview was like, what I can prepare, what questions may come up.

I have been sent a link to a video on a patient and the. I have no other information and have received nothing in regards to the interview.

I have it on Wednesday. I’m nervous as I haven’t studied physio so I don’t have much prior knowledge on the subject.

Any advice would be great.

I have more interviews at other universities in the next few weeks.

The one on Wednesday is infront of physiotherapy lecturers
Reply 18

Hey I have myinterview this week and I’ve just been sent a videoand no further information. I was wondering if you had any advice from yoursand what u can expect. In My previous degree I haven’t studiedphysiotherapy so I am very underpreparedknowledge wise and not sure what to do. Any help would be appreciated
Original post by Ciera2001
Hey I have myinterview this week and I’ve just been sent a videoand no further information. I was wondering if you had any advice from yoursand what u can expect. In My previous degree I haven’t studiedphysiotherapy so I am very underpreparedknowledge wise and not sure what to do. Any help would be appreciated
How was the video interview? and what questions did they ask ? I have mine very soon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending