Best age to have kids (male)

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What's the best age? I am currently 21 years old and want to know so that I don't waste time. I would enjoy to see my Grandkids.

Also, any way I can speed up the process to find a wife?
daniellasax17
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
1. There is no best age, it depends on your circumstances and mindset.

2. Date women.
JaseyB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The best age is when you become independant and can support yourself and your family, but please don't rush into having kids without first having been in a loving relationship for a few years at least.
Air_wolf
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I was 26 when my eldest was born.. it is true kids are expensive, make sure you have stable housing and income.. stable relationships are always a plus.
Old Skool Freak
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What's the best age? I am currently 21 years old and want to know so that I don't waste time. I would enjoy to see my Grandkids.
Personally, I'd say in your 30's (or maybe very late 20's). By that time, most guys have got a bit of life experience, and have got most of their "laddish" behaviour out of their system. On the other hand, you'd still be able to support them until they're starting their adult life (e.g. working, university etc. assuming you have 2-3 kids spread over a 6-7 year period). Also, you're likely to be a relatively fun / healthy grandad (again assuming the kids have theirs in the same sort of time period.

Also, any way I can speed up the process to find a wife?
Apart from putting yourself out there in general (e.g. go to pubs/ clubs, use dating apps etc.) it's impossible to advise you properly, without knowing some of your background, the type of women you like, what you've done etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (18)
21.18%
Unhappy (24)
28.24%
Conflicted (43)
50.59%

Watched Threads