Change my view: The vaccine should be mandatory in all country and given to 8 billion

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
The vaccine should be given to everyone and life back to normal like before.
Anonymous #1
There should be a vaccine passport in Africa, Asia, Europe and South America. Vaccine should be given in every country or prison sentence to those who refuse it.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
There has not been conclusive evidence that mandating a vaccine is successful, in fact, in some cases it could be more harmful (example- Italy anti vaccine movement has increased to a point where stopping the vaccine mandate was a key point in the winning coalition’s pledge)
Mandating vaccines also may not be successful as the government is unable to force vaccination (consent is required regardless). The only thing a government can do is to impose “punishments” which may be difficult to enforce
Mandating the vaccine may also cause distrust in the healthcare sector which is also harmful to society.
2003a39
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah, even the people who are not suitable to the chemicals used.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 weeks ago
While I will have the vaccine, I wouldn't force others to have it.

We should have the choice about our bodies, and what we put inside of it, and mandating a vaccine is the opposite of that.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
There has not been conclusive evidence that mandating a vaccine is successful, in fact, in some cases it could be more harmful (example- Italy anti vaccine movement has increased to a point where stopping the vaccine mandate was a key point in the winning coalition’s pledge)
Mandating vaccines also may not be successful as the government is unable to force vaccination (consent is required regardless). The only thing a government can do is to impose “punishments” which may be difficult to enforce
Mandating the vaccine may also cause distrust in the healthcare sector which is also harmful to society.
Shame on any anti vaxxers who spread misinformation and lies about the vaccine and about great philanthropists.
In this country, many things are mandatory, for example it is mandatory to get car insurance, and people follow the rules.

The difficulty is enforcing the vaccine in developing countries where there is too much corruption and no proper healthcare or infrastructure.
tipexmaster25
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
8 billion? The world population is only 7.8 billion, who's receiving the remaining 0.2 😂
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Not everyone can be safely vaccinated.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 2003a39)
Yeah, even the people who are not suitable to the chemicals used.
(Original post by _gcx)
Not everyone can be safely vaccinated.
This is a very small minority of the population.
_gcx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
This is a very small minority of the population.
Directly contradicts your OP, though.
tipexmaster25
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's always the anonymous users who got the most to say 🙈

Imo I think the majority of the world WILL receive it by choice. Of course there's gonna be a hefty amount of people who don't but luckily it's not necessary for the entire world to be vaccinated to achieve herd immunity. That's something, I guess.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by _gcx)
Directly contradicts your OP, though.
A very small minority have allergies. Maybe less than 1% of the population.
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Whilst I'd like everyone who can be vaccinated to get vaccinated I think it'd cause a lot of civil unrest if it was made mandatory. And there's also the issue of not everyone can have the vaccine for health reasons.
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You really think anyone here cares enough about your inflammatory opinion to genuinely try changing your mind? :lol:
At least get off anon.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The vaccine should be given to everyone and life back to normal like before.
I would say the people who don't have it should be sanctioned eg: no going restaurants, no going pubs, no going cinema etc.....and then eventually a lot of them will get sick of this so take it
Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
It's not just allergies that can cause issues with having vaccines from a health POV.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
You really think anyone here cares enough about your inflammatory opinion to genuinely try changing your mind? :lol:
At least get off anon.
Too many anti covid19 vaxxers on here. This is wrong. Lives are being lost. I hope TSR can put a stop to anti vaxx content like YouTube.
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
I won’t even get the vaccine since I’m under 18 but I liked there to be more research into it. Just to make sure. Otherwise I’m all for it...
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Which vaccine? :confused:
There are multiple covid vaccines.
_gcx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
So you are saying the vaccine should be administered even if the consequences are life-threatening or fatal? I don't see how you expect anyone to take your argument seriously.

1% of the world population would still be 70 something million which isn't a small amount of people.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (374)
32.13%
No (790)
67.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed