yumnaam
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
so I just got an email directed at my reference from a university I applied to saying that they needed my predicted grades as apparently my reference didn't provide them. The thing is, from the time applied to now I have gotten my results back (CIE A levels) and so I don't really see the point? I thought they had access to my results.
They're the only uni that has emailed me about this so far and I'm confused if whether or not I should directly inform the other unis I applied to about my results
speximo86
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you have the results either you or your reference could email stating that you have already received grades xxxxx.
yumnaam
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by speximo86)
If you have the results either you or your reference could email stating that you have already received grades xxxxx.
okay, thanks!
I really thought that they already had access to my results like they do with home students since its still a levels just a different exam board, but I guess i'll email them
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
CIE results are due to be sent tj ucas and universities in February sometime.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (612)
49.16%
No (633)
50.84%

Watched Threads