SiennaEveKelly
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I’m entering an essay competition where I need to email over my essay in double line spacing from Word, however whenever I send it (practiced to myself) it converts to single line spacing
I don’t want to be disqualified by sending it in in the wrong format but I don’t know what to do and the deadline is fast approaching
Please help?!!!
Jojolovatic
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
does it specify that the essay needs to be directly in the email? if not, you would be fine to attach the document to the email where your format will be kept. Are you able to email them to ask about this?
Katie20022.0
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by SiennaEveKelly)
I’m entering an essay competition where I need to email over my essay in double line spacing from Word, however whenever I send it (practiced to myself) it converts to single line spacing
I don’t want to be disqualified by sending it in in the wrong format but I don’t know what to do and the deadline is fast approaching
Please help?!!!
I don't know but have you had a look on youtube to see if anyones made a video on how to do it?

Also sometimes if you use email that's connected to your computer/ phone like the app it sometimes is different to if you go onto google and access email that way. For an example, on Mac laptops there is a email in at the bottom of the screen which sometimes messes things up when I try to send emails but it works if I access my email from the actual website.

Good luck!
SiennaEveKelly
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Katie20022.0)
I don't know but have you had a look on youtube to see if anyones made a video on how to do it?

Also sometimes if you use email that's connected to your computer/ phone like the app it sometimes is different to if you go onto google and access email that way. For an example, on Mac laptops there is a email in at the bottom of the screen which sometimes messes things up when I try to send emails but it works if I access my email from the actual website.

Good luck!
Thank you for your help but I’ve just worked it out, it condenses it when I open it on my phone but when I open it on a laptop it’s normal
Thanks for your help though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (247)
51.14%
No (236)
48.86%

Watched Threads