dbstjs
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi Im applying for Slade School of Fine Art and they asked me to upload 20 images for the portfolio, and Im so confused. Does that mean 20 artworks or should I include pages with sketchbooks and processes?

The problem is that they have section for each image to describe the artwork. How can I name, date and describe the process pages or artist research pages?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What does the guidance they provided say?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Their website says “up to” 20 images and “We also encourage applicants to upload a short video featuring pages from sketchbooks”.

You don’t have to upload 20 images if you don’t have 20 pieces you want to include. 15 good images is better than 15 good and 5 mediocre
dbstjs
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by PQ)
Their website says “up to” 20 images and “We also encourage applicants to upload a short video featuring pages from sketchbooks”.

You don’t have to upload 20 images if you don’t have 20 pieces you want to include. 15 good images is better than 15 good and 5 mediocre
So for the sketchbook we have to make it into video instead of uploading as images?
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by dbstjs)
So for the sketchbook we have to make it into video instead of uploading as images?
I'm pretty sure yeah, when they say 'image' are they referring to a slide or a singular image?? x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (610)
49.15%
No (631)
50.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise