The Student Room Group

I need advice

I want to go home lebanon is not my home and never will be, who knew parents could be so blind to see what their child is going through. Can they not see my cry for help? Can they not hear me? Or see what I'm going through. I cannot tolerate it anymore I prefer to die then to be in this place. I don't want to be here I'm sick and tired of my parents selfishness. Its always the same ****en ********, its always about my mum and her anxiety, stress and whatever its always about the house and how she cant keep the **** up. I cant handle it anymore I cant tolerate it and I don't want to. I don't know what to do.
I have never been in that position before but how old are you? maybe one day you can apply to university or a job abroad? maybe if you can't at the moment try things like learn a new language, write a book, play board games...anything to make your time in Lebanon more enjoyable.
so where are you from, why are you in lebanon
Original post by zara.aa
I want to go home lebanon is not my home and never will be, who knew parents could be so blind to see what their child is going through. Can they not see my cry for help? Can they not hear me? Or see what I'm going through. I cannot tolerate it anymore I prefer to die then to be in this place. I don't want to be here I'm sick and tired of my parents selfishness. Its always the same ****en ********, its always about my mum and her anxiety, stress and whatever its always about the house and how she cant keep the **** up. I cant handle it anymore I cant tolerate it and I don't want to. I don't know what to do.

Hi!
Is their anyone you can talk to about this? A friend, trusted adult, teacher? Maybe try expressing your feelings to your parents and help them see your side and how you feel about being lebanon. Also try and get your parents to spend more time with you through hobbies fr example
Reply 4
so I'm from Australia I'm born there and so are my parents but they decided to move back to their mother land from some new scenery I guess. we are trying to get back into Sydney but covid is literally so bad here for such a small country and uts very hard for us to get back in
Reply 5
I'm 16 i always speak to my friends back home i wish jt were so easy for me to just go back, I understand the stress is getting to everyone but my parents need to learn to deal with it themselves and not to put it on us. I don't want to continue school either, since if we go back I will be redoing grade 10 and the system is completely different in Australia to an American international system. my mental health has just started going down hill especially since we are online and our work load is just doubled

Quick Reply