Medic Mentor Summer School

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
clairvoyantt
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anyone else on the long-list for the fully funded place?
neurosurgically
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by clairvoyantt)
Anyone else on the long-list for the fully funded place?
How did you find out? I also applied.
clairvoyantt
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by neurosurgically)
How did you find out? I also applied.
I got an email on the 22nd.
studentLuna
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Me too. Got invited for a interview today so I guess shortlisted now? Anyone else? I’m quite nervous.
Last edited by studentLuna; 1 year ago
heldbygrace
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi,

I was just wandering if you are signed up to the medic mentor award scheme, do you get the monthly magasine sent to you for free?

I thought I read on the website that you did but now I’m not sure, and I’ve already payed the £50 sign up.

Thanks!
aaa24
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi everyone!

I attended one of Medic Mentor's get into medicine conferences and they mentioned their summer school. Now I fully understand its not advisable to pay for these sorts of courses but unlike the other ones this is just geared towards BMAT/UCAT prep, interview mocks and personal statement prep etc (not the overseas work experience/sightseeing kind or the let's show you how to take a patient history kind either)

This has made me consider it and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it and could give me an honest review! Obviously it is a lot of money, but I would probably end up paying for other online prep courses too and their success rate of 90% seems amazing.... (I'm not eligible for any other courses such as Sutton Trust or UNIQ so there aren't many other options...) Thank you
Last edited by aaa24; 1 year ago
studentLuna
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by heldbygrace)
Hi,

I was just wandering if you are signed up to the medic mentor award scheme, do you get the monthly magasine sent to you for free?

I thought I read on the website that you did but now I’m not sure, and I’ve already payed the £50 sign up.

Thanks!
Hi,
I don’t think so you have to subscribe to the mentor magazine separately to receive it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (128)
66.32%
No (43)
22.28%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.4%

Watched Threads