Picture falling off wall

Watch
HsaPink
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I have a painting of penguins above my fireplace in my bedroom which fell off the wall when I was walking my dog...at first I laughed it off as my mum claimed it meant someone was going to die🤣 but then when I arrived home from my walk today my photo of me and my cousin was laying face flat of the top of the fireplace,keep in mind my perfume bottle where jamming it up and it is directly under the penguin painting. Although I’m freaking out now as me and my cousin fell out months ago and haven’t spoken since and it’s my worst fear something happening to her while we have fallen out as we grew up like sisters. Can someone confirm if this actually means anything or this just a coincidence?!
ER141
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Can confirm it definitely doesn't mean anything, coincidences happen all the time, it's just that the human brain is wired to see patterns, so we sometimes see them where there aren't any. Sounds to me like you just need to fix paintings to your walls better, possibly movement in the house/next door makes the wall shake a bit and that causes paintings to fall down. It has no other meaning
B.Davies 99
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am superstitious but in my own way so I have no clue if that is a sign, hope others that reply help more but what i would do is just carry on as normal but if anything happens again than try and contact them
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Call the ghostbustas 👻
Procrastonator
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by HsaPink)
So I have a painting of penguins above my fireplace in my bedroom which fell off the wall when I was walking my dog...at first I laughed it off as my mum claimed it meant someone was going to die🤣 but then when I arrived home from my walk today my photo of me and my cousin was laying face flat of the top of the fireplace,keep in mind my perfume bottle where jamming it up and it is directly under the penguin painting. Although I’m freaking out now as me and my cousin fell out months ago and haven’t spoken since and it’s my worst fear something happening to her while we have fallen out as we grew up like sisters. Can someone confirm if this actually means anything or this just a coincidence?!
If your religious pray and throw some holy water around the house for closure
IlikeDonerKebab
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Procrastonator)
If your religious pray and throw some holy water around the house for closure
where do u get holy water
Procrastonator
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by qwertuyuyuy)
where do u get holy water
If you don’t mind me asking what religion are you ?
HsaPink
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ER141)
Can confirm it definitely doesn't mean anything, coincidences happen all the time, it's just that the human brain is wired to see patterns, so we sometimes see them where there aren't any. Sounds to me like you just need to fix paintings to your walls better, possibly movement in the house/next door makes the wall shake a bit and that causes paintings to fall down. It has no other meaning
Thankyou! The issue is my paintings/ photos have never fallen down before and I live in the old part of my house and there is no house attached to ours that’s why I’m freaking out 😳
IlikeDonerKebab
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you don’t mind me asking what religion are you ?
oh im muslim. we have holy water too. just curious where Christians get theirs
NonIndigenous
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You should throw away all electronic equipment in your house that has a screen. Or this will happen:

Or, you can keep your mobile phone... so that if she crawls out of that screen, she's the size a of a bug you can step on.
Procrastonator
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Lol we r both going through some crazy sh . I’m Sikh we get it from temples it’s not called holy water but translates to the same meaning
Procrastonator
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
U belive in jinns ? My Muslim frind has one after her
IlikeDonerKebab
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
U belive in jinns ? My Muslim frind has one after her
yea, they are annoying
Procrastonator
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yea, they are annoying
Lol why would one want me I don’t believe in stuff like that and they like attention I don’t give them any. I don’t fit the profile 😂
IlikeDonerKebab
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Lol why would one want me I don’t believe in stuff like that and they like attention I don’t give them any. I don’t fit the profile 😂
yea you dont actually, im surprised you know about them lol
2500_2
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
massive storm a couple of days ago = some movement in your chimney structure.
However, now you're thinking about your cousin, message her and say you don't want to lose touch over a stupid fight
username2396433
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'd say to quench your fears, get in touch with your cousin. Maybe it's time to make amends too?
Procrastonator
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yea you dont actually, im surprised you know about them lol
My Muslim friend was allegedly being haunted by them but now i belive her
Procrastonator
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maybe it’s the universes way to make u talk to her
IlikeDonerKebab
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My Muslim friend was allegedly being haunted by them but now i belive her
you know disney got genie form the word djinn lol.
shows how people actually knew about their existence.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (47)
13.58%
Virtual campus tours/open days (76)
21.97%
Live streaming events (32)
9.25%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (36)
10.4%
A uni comparison tool (80)
23.12%
An in-person event when available (75)
21.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise