Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've been told about it and now I have to choose who I want to live with. I've been crying since I have found out. My parents said I can come to some viewings and it might help me feel better but how will that make me feel better? I just want to cry. My life is turned fully around, one day I wake up on a normal day and the next day my life is has been changed up side down. My parents didn't tell me but they have been planning it for a few weeks and they didn't say because they thought it would cause hassle. They are splitting up ASAP.
ER141
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, that sucks OP, hope you start doing better soon Do you have any siblings who would be in the same situation? Will you parents live close enough to each other that you can see them both regularly? UK covid rules say that you can count both parents as your household I think, so can still see them both. Wishing you the best
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (77)
11.83%
Virtual campus tours/open days (158)
24.27%
Live streaming events (52)
7.99%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
9.06%
A uni comparison tool (152)
23.35%
An in-person event when available (153)
23.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise