slcox2013
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello I have a few questions and wondering if someone was able to answer them.

The first is about accommodation. At York is there a problem with space in the kitchen as the ratios between fridges and freezers seem quite high.

Another question is about the law course. I was wondering what the class sizes were like, and roughly how many contact hours with tutor there is?

Thank you in advance!
Tinders
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi there!

So with accommodation, it really depends on which college you apply to. I live in Langwith and I haven't had that problem, but I'm not really sure about other colleges.

With regards to the law course I'm in a PBL group which has 12 students in it and per week we have 8 hours of contact time per week, although this does include lectures due to COVID of course. We have 4 lectures per week which range from around 20 minutes to an hour but on top of that we have Independent Study Guides (ISGs) which adds on about another hour. So including lectures and ISGs it comes to 16 hours at most.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (405)
52.26%
No (370)
47.74%

Watched Threads