Official SOAS Postgraduate Applicants and Offer Holders 2021

Watch
soupdish
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi all,

I saw that there were a few comments on the 2020 Postgraduate thread for those who had applied this cycle, waiting to hear back, or had received offers -- so I wanted to start a new thread for those applying this year so we can get to know each other!

To get started, please share what program you applied to, whether you have heard back or not, and a bit about yourself (what you're currently doing, etc.).

(SOAS mods, please let me know if this is not okay!)

I applied on 27 Dec and heard back today (22 Jan) and got accepted for my second-choice course, the MA in International Law! Currently pursuing a postgraduate program in the US and studying history, but I wanted to shift gears and pursue law instead.
deja97
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hello!
I'm an international student as well from Qatar, I applied on the 18th-Dec and got accepted into my first choice MSc international politics on the 22nd of Jan
mariamalik123
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by soupdish)
Hi all,

I saw that there were a few comments on the 2020 Postgraduate thread for those who had applied this cycle, waiting to hear back, or had received offers -- so I wanted to start a new thread for those applying this year so we can get to know each other!

To get started, please share what program you applied to, whether you have heard back or not, and a bit about yourself (what you're currently doing, etc.).

(SOAS mods, please let me know if this is not okay

I applied on 27 Dec and heard back today (22 Jan) and got accepted for my second-choice course, the MA in International Law! Currently pursuing a postgraduate program in the US and studying history, but I wanted to shift gears and pursue law instead.
Hi! I applied to the MA in International Studies and Diplomacy two weeks ago and got an offer. I'm a Canadian working in the civil service and looking forward to studying in London
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (13)
14.29%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.69%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.59%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
39.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.27%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.2%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.4%

Watched Threads