Dnipro Medical Institute applications Sept 2021

Watch
FemaleBo55
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Peratheesa)
Hey, feel free to message me. I am also from the UK applying for September 2021 entry.
Hey are you applying grad entry as well?
Peratheesa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by FemaleBo55)
Hey are you applying grad entry as well?
Yeah! Graduate entry!
FemaleBo55
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Peratheesa)
Yeah! Graduate entry!
Yes!! Me too! How are you feeling about it?
aspiringgraddent
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey guys! I have applied for grad entry dentistry at Dnipro - feel free to PM me
aussiealex
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey all,

I'm from Australia, and have applied for med at dnipro and carol davila in Bucharest.

Got in so far for Dnipro for Sept 21, and just waiting to find out if I got in at Carol Davila. but really unsure as to which to do.

Anyone have any first hand experience (not relative/friend anecdotes) at Dnipro? What's it like? How are the KROK?

Anyone graduated and found a job from the course anywhere else except the UK?
TannyS
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by aussiealex)
Hey all,

I'm from Australia, and have applied for med at dnipro and carol davila in Bucharest.

Got in so far for Dnipro for Sept 21, and just waiting to find out if I got in at Carol Davila. but really unsure as to which to do.

Anyone have any first hand experience (not relative/friend anecdotes) at Dnipro? What's it like? How are the KROK?

Please go to carol davila! Don’t come to Dnipro. Romania is much better than here.
aussiealex
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I appreciate your honesty! Is carol davila any good?
Nile_777
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Anyone applied to Grad Entry Med at Dnipro to start in Sept 2021 from UK or elsewhere please? It would be nice to keep in touch with updates about KROK exam and all before flying over. Please drop me a message. THANKS.
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Nile_777)
Anyone applied to Grad Entry Med at Dnipro to start in Sept 2021 from UK or elsewhere please? It would be nice to keep in touch with updates about KROK exam and all before flying over. Please drop me a message. THANKS.
TSR is a UK-based forum and the Medicine part of the forum is for UK medical admission queries.

I have moved your thread to the international study forum and hopefully you will get a better response here.

Btw, have you searched before making this thread? I am sure there are at least 2 more Dnipro threads in this forum
TannyS
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I appreciate your honesty! Is carol davila any good?
Yes it’s a lot better.
Check your inbox, I sent you more details there.
Shadenotshade
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by aspiringgraddent)
Hey guys! I have applied for grad entry dentistry at Dnipro - feel free to PM me
How much is GEM pls??
Medlinks student are being evasive
Sarahp2000
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey all,

Hey I started at Dnipro originally but I'd really advise not going there. When I left they wouldn't even give me any transcripts or anything to prove I had done any credits so I had to start from the beginning again. Was a real waste of my time tbh
FemaleBo55
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sarahp2000)
Hey I started at Dnipro originally but I'd really advise not going there. When I left they wouldn't even give me any transcripts or anything to prove I had done any credits so I had to start from the beginning again. Was a real waste of my time tbh
Was this for graduate entry or undergraduate entry? Im not quite too sure why they would do that, had you spoken to your advisor?
Sarahp2000
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Was this for graduate entry or undergraduate entry? Im not quite too sure why they would do that, had you spoken to your advisor?
This was for undergraduate, and tbh I don't know why they did that either but they flat out refused any time I tried to speak to them
Submerged
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mxspk)
Anyone joining Dnipro in September 2021, I went through medlink. I am due to start in September 2021 online to begin with. Thought I would see if anyone else has? Also I am from the UK
Are you doing the online option? What fees are you paying Medlink and the uni please?
Submerged
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by TannyS)
Please go to carol davila! Don’t come to Dnipro. Romania is much better than here.
How so?
FemaleBo55
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Submerged)
Are you doing the online option? What fees are you paying Medlink and the uni please?
As a graduate entry, the fee for the first year is 9,300 (online). Medlink doesn’t charge for their fees for Dnipro.
Submerged
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mxspk)
Hey
So I am doing it online for 3 years and then hopefully clinical rotations in the UK but I would like some in dnipro too. But not sure yet. Best of luck babes
Hey can i please ask how much the tuition is at dnipro and how much medlink are charging for your first 3 years online
TannyS
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sarahp2000)
Omg,That’s terrible.

As a graduate entry, the fee for the first year is 9,300 (online). Medlink doesn’t charge for their fees for Dnipro.
Why would the fees be 9300 for graduate entry. When undergraduate are paying roughly 4000 for the first year?
FemaleBo55
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by TannyS)
Omg,That’s terrible.

Why would the fees be 9300 for graduate entry. When undergraduate are paying roughly 4000 for the first year?
I think my advisor said it this is because of the transfer of credits and documentations from your previous degrees?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (602)
49.22%
No (621)
50.78%

Watched Threads