Dnipro Medical Institute applications Sept 2021

Watch
TannyS
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by FemaleBo55)
I think my advisor said it this is because of the transfer of credits and documentations from your previous degrees?
Oh okay I see.
Peratheesa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by TannyS)
Why would the fees be 9300 for graduate entry. When undergraduate are paying roughly 4000 for the first year?
It’s 9,300 because it’s an accelerated course compared to the standard 6 year course. We pay more for 3rd year of graduate entry, as we are skipping 1st and 2nd year of medicine. 4th, 5th and 6th year will be 3,000.
TannyS
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Peratheesa)
It’s 9,300 because it’s an accelerated course compared to the standard 6 year course. We pay more for 3rd year of graduate entry, as we are skipping 1st and 2nd year of medicine. 4th, 5th and 6th year will be 3,000.
Yeah, I get it now. Someone already explained it to me. Thanks.
Submerged
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Peratheesa)
No, you pay £9.3k because the agency wants to squeeze more money out of you. The 4 year grad route is not much more in term of tuition fees at the actual uni but because you won't be giving them 6 years money they shaft you. As simple as that.
Submerged
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by TannyS)
Omg,That’s terrible.

Why would the fees be 9300 for graduate entry. When undergraduate are paying roughly 4000 for the first year?
for the simple reason that the agencies and uni want to siphon as much money as they can out of you.
Last edited by Submerged; 4 days ago
Submerged
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by FemaleBo55)
I think my advisor said it this is because of the transfer of credits and documentations from your previous degrees?
your advisor is a con artist. who pays a more than 300% upcharge for the transfer of credits and documents? they'll say anything to get you to part with you money. but they'll do it with a loving smile.
TannyS
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Submerged)
No, you pay £9.3k because the agency wants to squeeze more money out of you. The 4 year grad route is not much more in term of tuition fees at the actual uni but because you won't be giving them 6 years money they shaft you. As simple as that.
That’s exactly what I was thinking. But I didn’t want to say anything.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (403)
52.27%
No (368)
47.73%

Watched Threads