Dnipro Medical Institute applications Sept 2021

Watch
MomoAlas
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jaffar ahamed)
are you joining-sept intake and how much is the fees and is 4th year-you go to kiev?
nope. part of the feb intake. and first year fees is 7000 dollars (around £5000) and the other years is 4000 dollars (around £3600) and nope the whole degree is in Dnipro
jaffar ahamed
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
HiWhich school in Italy ? Malta and Cyprus fees is almost 20k euros.I have not enrolled in to Dnipro yet, but will it be better to do clinicals in Dnipro rather than in uk as it will be expensive if we do it here as
jaffar ahamed
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MomoAlas)
nope. part of the feb intake. and first year fees is 7000 dollars (around £5000) and the other years is 4000 dollars (around £3600) and nope the whole degree is in Dnipro
apologies it is in Dnipro.is 4th year-online or you go to Dnipro
MomoAlas
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
apologies it is in Dnipro.is 4th year-online or you go to Dnipro
I am planning on going to Dnipro as soon as I get my student visa.
jaffar ahamed
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am planning on going to Dnipro as soon as I get my student visa.
Thank you so much and have you started online to start with till you go there?

Jaffar
MomoAlas
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you so much and have you started online to start with till you go there?

Jaffar
nope i need to enrol first
King_George_Weah
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
HiWhich school in Italy ? Malta and Cyprus fees is almost 20k euros.I have not enrolled in to Dnipro yet, but will it be better to do clinicals in Dnipro rather than in uk as it will be expensive if we do it here as
Quite a number of the Italian schools including prestigious ancient universities like Bologna and Padua. If time wasn't a factor (it's a six year programme) and I was ok with going to Italy then Bologna I'd go in a heartbeat. Malta and Cyprus obviously the big attraction are the Bart's and SGUL degrees although University of Malta also has a great history. The price is steep but I'd rather pay for that than say what New Vision University or Dinipro propose via the doing the clinicals in the UK route. I would advise doing the degree in its entirety in Dinipro tbh.
jaffar ahamed
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
nope i need to enrol first
Hi
Good luck.how much is the fees you paid in total for first year?

Thank you so much for your replies
Jaffar
MomoAlas
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi
Good luck.how much is the fees you paid in total for first year?

Thank you so much for your replies
Jaffar
I haven't paid it yet but I was told 7000 dollars which is around 5000 pounds
jaffar ahamed
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
ok.Thank you so much.
jaffar ahamed
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi

Which agent you used?
I will take a decision by next month whether to apply for 4th year Graduate entry medicine-Dnipro.

Thanks again
Jaffar
m3dicalstud3nt
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I would like to know is it worth joining in to 3 yr medicine course in Ukraine
Yes, but you need to have a bachelor of science
jaffar ahamed
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by m3dicalstud3nt)
Yes, but you need to have a bachelor of science
Hi

Thank you for your reply.

I am holding dental degree.
Regards
Jaffar
honest.truth
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey, I studied at the university so i know quite well how it is.The University is actually owned by Medlink so they have all the say. The contact with the advisers may seem good now but once you pay they will shut you out. Medlink pays alot of the students to quite frankly lie so they have more people. The quality of teaching is very poor and is even below the standard of European Universities. Alot of students have send emails and letters to the GOC saying how poor it is. If you ask students who go there they will tell you some modules there are no teachers in the whole school such as physiology. Most modules are a joke the teacher just gives you a quizzlet. I realised the hard way, honestly i felt trapped by how they sold the university and have wasted thousands of pounds and time. There are students from other countries and they actually pay around 500 dollars per year. If you do decide to go I would firslty go and check the university out and ask students WHO ARE NOT FROM MEDLINK (as they are paid and lie) how it is. Youll soon realise how very poor it is. And pay in installments not all at once as then you wont waste much money. Sorry if im breaking your dreams but I wish i had known and i feel obliged to warn other people.
honest.truth
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I am also a graduate. I studied in England for my previous degree. The standard of teaching is very poor. As it is not part of Europe the standrads are much lower than the standards of teaching in Europe and even lower than England. I would strongly suggest not applying. Alot of students either are leaving or thinking about leaving and the agency are getting concerned,

Before making a decision check the university out and talk to some students.
jaffar ahamed
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by honest.truth)
I am also a graduate. I studied in England for my previous degree. The standard of teaching is very poor. As it is not part of Europe the standrads are much lower than the standards of teaching in Europe and even lower than England. I would strongly suggest not applying. Alot of students either are leaving or thinking about leaving and the agency are getting concerned,

Before making a decision check the university out and talk to some students.
Hi Honest truth

Thank you so much for the reply.i would be grateful to you if you advice me which university you will advice for graduate entry medicine in Europe apart from one in UK.I know about Cyprus and fees is high.

Thanks again.

Jaffar
honest.truth
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi Honest truth

Thank you so much for the reply.i would be grateful to you if you advice me which university you will advice for graduate entry medicine in Europe apart from one in UK.I know about Cyprus and fees is high.

Thanks again.

Jaffar
I would suggest looking into Bulgaria. Alot of students have completed there degrees and work in the Uk so you know the the univeristy is good. I have heard that romania is a very good university. You see these university have exams you do before entering which shows they are not a joke. Dnipro on the other hand doesnt.

Hope this has helped
jaffar ahamed
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by honest.truth)
I would suggest looking into Bulgaria. Alot of students have completed there degrees and work in the Uk so you know the the univeristy is good. I have heard that romania is a very good university. You see these university have exams you do before entering which shows they are not a joke. Dnipro on the other hand doesnt.

Hope this has helped
Hi

Thank you for your reply.Bulgaria,romania does not have graduate entry medicine unfortunately as per my information.graduate entry medicine available only in Ukraine,georgia and poland.please correct me if I am wrong.
catherine south
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I would like to know is it worth joining in to 3 yr medicine course in Ukraine
Hey, I am a student in Dnipro and studying dentistry at the moment and from my experience the university is good. I am very happy here and I’m glad I came to Dnipro, really professional and helpful professors teach us and students doing clinical rotations also share positive experience. I’m looking forward to start my clinicals. I highly recommend this University!
jaffar ahamed
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by catherine south)
Hey, I am a student in Dnipro and studying dentistry at the moment and from my experience the university is good. I am very happy here and I’m glad I came to Dnipro, really professional and helpful professors teach us and students doing clinical rotations also share positive experience. I’m looking forward to start my clinicals. I highly recommend this University!
Hi
Thank you for your reply.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (156)
42.98%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (53)
14.6%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (146)
40.22%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
2.2%

Watched Threads