guyss help tell me what happens in inspector calls act 1 and of what mr birling

Watch
casiee__xo
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
heyyy pls help i am making revision on this for an assessments just tell me what happens in act 1 in an inspector calls and mr birling in a sense of how hes like and key quotes thankssss

its for revision like im doing flashcards thanksssss
Cheesecake04
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Mr Birling = Abrupt , cares about social status , thinks highly of himself , owns a factory , boasts and tries to intimidate , oblivious and almost plays the fool ( dramatic irony - ‘unsinkable , absolutely unsinkable ‘ - about the titanic ).

‘I say there isn’t a chance of war ... make war impossible ‘.

Any more questions or specific ideas you want feel free to ask.
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by casiee__xo)
heyyy pls help i am making revision on this for an assessments just tell me what happens in act 1 in an inspector calls and mr birling in a sense of how hes like and key quotes thankssss

its for revision like im doing flashcards thanksssss
WHy not read it and make your own notes? That's the best way ...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (29)
7.11%
October 2021 (189)
46.32%
November 2021 (42)
10.29%
December 2021 (53)
12.99%
January 2021 (44)
10.78%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (38)
9.31%