The Student Room Group

ucas application

i sent my ucas application to my sixth form 3 weeks ago now and they still haven't sent it off despite the fact that i originally sent it off to meet the first deadline of the 15th. this is starting to annoy me because if it wasn't for the extended ucas deadline i would have lost my place at university. is there anything i can do or is anyone else going through this?
3 weeks is ridiculous and i feel betrayed by my school. this is not fair at all and i am starting to panic and i have seen several of my friends already getting university offers. i have tried emailing the school several times and they keep on promising me that it would be sent off by a specific date but when i check on my ucas application tracking a couple of days later (to give it time to be processed) it says its still with the school. starting to feel like they don't care about their students, there are only 20 yr 13 students in my sixth form and the majority of them are taking gap years. that leaves less then ten students applying to uni and no matter the circumstances that we are in at the moment it does not and should not take 3 weeks to approved less then ten students applications. that is just incompetent.
Firstly phone your school - has this been forgotten amid covid upheaval?
If that doesnt result in anything, email your school's Head Teacher.
Don't be rude, but be persistent.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending