h-gupta14
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Can someone tell me the question that came up in the 2020 paper for ocr geography
I do human rights
Migration
Changing places making spaces
Disease dillemas
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
hi if you find out can you tell me please
strawbewies_suck
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by h-gupta14)
Can someone tell me the question that came up in the 2020 paper for ocr geography
I do human rights
Migration
Disease dillemas
do you know, have you done the mocks? could you please lmk
bmgguk
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
if anyone knows please let me know!
h-gupta14
Rep:
Pretty much my mocks only for earths life support systemsThere 16 marker on the importance of water to life on earthAnd there’s a 10 marker on how a individual tree can influence the water and carbon cycle in a tropical rainforest
h-gupta14
Rep:
(Original post by bmgguk)
if anyone knows please let me know!
Pretty much my mocks only for earths life support systemsThere 16 marker on the importance of water to life on earthAnd there’s a 10 marker on how a individual tree can influence the water and carbon cycle in a tropical rainforest
f14eja
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I do human rights
Migration
Disease dillemas
have you done the mocks yet? im doing all the same topics as you. could you please send me the questions that came up or just tell me the most important things to revise? thank you!
Fedupheadache
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone have the 2019 papers and mark schemes??
sasunisin
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What was the exact question for the 16 marker, did it include anything to do with the importance of water to people? ty xx
sasunisin
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Also what were the human questions for places and and powers and border
User1913
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Was this for November 2020?
Egraham2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi does anyone know what the disease dilemmas questions were? ty
Rafe storr
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by f14eja)
have you done the mocks yet? im doing all the same topics as you. could you please send me the questions that came up or just tell me the most important things to revise? thank you!
have you done them yet ?, I've done ELSS and diseases
Egraham2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I hope you don’t mind me asking what the questions were please? 🥰
(Original post by Rafe storr)
style_schone
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone done the changing space making place geography ocr exam?
would really love some tips.

I have done ELSS and disease and dilemmas as well as coasts.

Could help with your if you help me with mine?
Last edited by style_schone; 1 year ago
Rafe storr
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by style_schone)
Has anyone done the changing space making place geography ocr exam?
would really love some tips.

I have done ELSS and disease and dilemmas as well as coasts.

Could help with your if you help me with mine?
Hey I’ve done diseases and ELSS, what came up in coasts ?
Rafe storr
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Egraham2)
Hi! I hope you don’t mind me asking what the questions were please? 🥰
Diseases was from 2019 but the 2020 paper for ELSS was a 16 marker on the importance of water to humans
maeeee
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Diseases was from 2019 but the 2020 paper for ELSS was a 16 marker on the importance of water to humans
Do you know the exact wording? Did it want you to talk about management of artic tundra / amazon rainforest?
Ephillips010
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What were your questions ?
Ephillips010
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What was the disease question
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.02%
The paper was reasonable (138)
37.5%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
29.35%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.13%

Watched Threads