Oliwia.Ch
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I'm studying Performing Arts(2nd yr) and thinking about moving to London what means that I would have to transfer to another university for the 3rd year, do you know what university good in terms of Performing Art or Acting course? Thanks
Mr Wednesday
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Oliwia.Ch)
Hi, I'm studying Performing Arts(2nd yr) and thinking about moving to London what means that I would have to transfer to another university for the 3rd year, do you know what university good in terms of Performing Art or Acting course? Thanks
Not sure about Perrforming Arts, but in general a 3rd year transfer is exceptionally rare.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Look for FdA degree providers and then find out how/where students on those courses “top up” to a BA. Sometimes it’s the same provider offering the top up, sometimes they’ll have an arrangement for another provider to accept a bulk transfer into 3rd year of a BA.

While there’s no guarantee that your degree will be compatible BA top ups will have more experience with students transferring in than most.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (405)
52.26%
No (370)
47.74%

Watched Threads