Aderinwa
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey did anyone receive an email from immerse regarding the outcomes of their essay and did any receive scholarships
eggegg13su56
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
20% partial scholarship which is useless because it's still expensive af
Mey-Mey
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I haven’t received anything yet which is annoying cause my friends have and I’m worried. That’s still impressive and if your in year 12 or younger you can write it on your personal statement
Dumbledorito
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
30% scholarship but I'm not gonna go, don't fancy paying 4 grand😂. Just glad to see I could do it.
Aderinwa
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey guys Yh same I’ve decided not to do it just glad that I could actually gain one on my first go what did you guys get yours in I applied for economics
TobyJane02
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you haven't already, I recommend checking your junk email as that is where I found mine
thatlauramill
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I got a 50% scholarship but I'm not sure if I can go bc it's still a heck of a lot of money!
Aderinwa
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by thatlauramill)
I got a 50% scholarship but I'm not sure if I can go bc it's still a heck of a lot of money!
(Original post by thatlauramill)
What did u apply for also I feel like it won’t be as worthy we’re still in unsure times of a pandemic so booking it would seem kind off shaky
thatlauramill
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Aderinwa)
What did u apply for also I feel like it won’t be as worthy we’re still in unsure times of a pandemic so booking it would seem kind off shaky
I applied for biology! and yeah that's what I thought, it's such a shame but when my mum emailed they didn't even respond to her questions about covid
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (209)
51.6%
No (196)
48.4%

Watched Threads