The Student Room Group

Uni offers?

Hey All,
Quick question. I’ve seem to notice a lot on social media and at my colly that some ppl are getting conditional/unconditional offers. I want to know, how are people getting these offers?

Do you have to submit your UCAS application before you start receiving offers or can you receive them anytime?

As of writhing this, I haven’t yet submitted my UCAS application as I’m still researching into what unis to go to and I’m still working on my personal statement.
Original post by Anas_02k
Hey All,
Quick question. I’ve seem to notice a lot on social media and at my colly that some ppl are getting conditional/unconditional offers. I want to know, how are people getting these offers?

Do you have to submit your UCAS application before you start receiving offers or can you receive them anytime?

As of writhing this, I haven’t yet submitted my UCAS application as I’m still researching into what unis to go to and I’m still working on my personal statement.

All university admissions in the UK have to go through UCAS so only people who have submitted their application are eligible to receive offers. As the deadline is next week you need to get a move on if you want to apply this year.

Quick Reply

Latest