Waptrick
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi,
I need to supply my academic transcripts for masters degrees at a couple of unis. I wanted to know do the universities I apply to contact my university I graduated from and ask them to send through transcripts to verify that the transcripts I supplied are authentic and not faked? The reason I am asking is not because I am wanting to commit fraud but am interested in the application process and how everything is verified.
Last edited by Waptrick; 4 weeks ago
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you’re a recent UK graduate you’ll usually be expected to grant access to your HEAR to provide your transcript
Waptrick
Rep:
?
If I am an international graduate? I graduated in South Africa
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Waptrick)
If I am an international graduate? I graduated in South Africa
Then you’ll be asked to produce your original documents to enrol onto the course.
Waptrick
Rep:
?
But do the universities then check the original documents to validate the results? The deadline for round 3 is nearing for my MSc Finance application and I was a bit worried checking with the university may delay the results given covid slowing admin departments
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Waptrick)
But do the universities then check the original documents to validate the results? The deadline for round 3 is nearing for my MSc Finance application and I was a bit worried checking with the university may delay the results given covid slowing admin departments
Worrying about won't help anything, neither will finding out the detail of the process. They've set you a deadline - you need to crack on and do your part in meeting their deadline. What they do with the information you submit afterwards is irrelevant.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (392)
32.24%
No (824)
67.76%

Watched Threads