No....

Check through the messages
Reply 82
Original post by TSKR
Did you see ellebabey

If I am being thick I apologise in advance 😂
Reply 83
Original post by Em395
I was using this logic looking at the texts earlier but I think multiple people are in different time frames. Cos to me 12am is around 22 hours away. 😂

Oh man :tongue: Most people here live in the UK, I assume TSKR lives in another country.
Reply 84
Original post by TSKR
Check through the messages

Oh yes...the mobster baby. Cute.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 85
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Oh man :tongue: Most people here live in the UK, I assume TSKR lives in another country.

Ikive ing three UsAaw
Original post by TSKR
Ikive ing three UsAaw

Are you drunk?
Reply 87
Original post by LovelyMrFox

Time zones fascinate me. It is nice to think that as society in the uk quietens down (in some senses) to sleep another society wakes up. ☺️
Reply 88
Does anyone else live in an area where the internet connection is really hit and miss? 😳
Original post by Em395
Does anyone else live in an area where the internet connection is really hit and miss? 😳

I get 100/10 and pretty good signal on the west side of my room. It's a blessing.
Reply 90
Original post by Vapordave
Are you drunk?

? No jusddt freally tired
Reply 91
Awwwwwwwwwwwww2odjrcnueajkigssbgamxvsvs
Reply 92
Original post by Vapordave
I get 100/10 and pretty good signal on the west side of my room. It's a blessing.

I'm envious. I only have access to 1/6 of my room with poor signal that requires the phone to be disconnected and reconnected. This occurs every five minutes it seems. 😭
Reply 93
Sorry tried to say I just watched James Bond
Reply 94
Original post by TSKR
Sorry tried to say I just watched James Bond

Daniel Craig or the ones preceding?
Reply 95
Original post by TSKR
? No jusddt freally tired

* just really *
Reply 96
I'm really hoping the rumour that Cillian murphy might be the next Bond is true....is this a typical girl thing to say??
Reply 97
Original post by Em395
Daniel Craig or the ones preceding?

Connery
Reply 98
Original post by Em395
I'm really hoping the rumour that Cillian murphy might be the next Bond is true....is this a typical girl thing to say??

Lashana Lynch, the new James Bond
Reply 99
Original post by TSKR
Connery

Oh yes I think I saw a bit of his Bond films . Wasn't there a painted woman in one of them?

I don't really watch these films if you have guessed 😂

Quick Reply

Latest