HELP with my driving please :)

Watch
Sheila017
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I already have my provisional license, however I am a slow learner and learn based on experience. I am trying to learn my theory but I can’t as the book is overwhelming. Is there any others way I can get my driving licence. Please help xoxo
hbjfhsdfj1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Sheila017)
I already have my provisional license, however I am a slow learner and learn based on experience. I am trying to learn my theory but I can’t as the book is overwhelming. Is there any others way I can get my driving licence. Please help xoxo
Im doing my theory aswell was on a good streak before they decided to move the dates forwards cause of lockdown, best thing i would say is download apps, and do them everywhere and anywhere watch videos if your stuck on the hazard perception.
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Sheila017)
*licence
av34
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
There are driving schools that provide theory support study remotely. The nice thing about it is that the instructor can connect the knowledge to real life driving situations which tends to make it easier to stick..... more relatable I guess is what I'm saying. So rather than just learning factual knowledge for the purposes of simply regurgitating it in the theory test, you will have more of a sense of why the knowledge is important because you can picture its use in your mind. An added bonus is that when these situations do crop up in your in-car training, you are able to link them to the theory more readily.
Sheila017
Rep:
?
(Original post by av34)
There are driving schools that provide theory support study remotely. The nice thing about it is that the instructor can connect the knowledge to real life driving situations which tends to make it easier to stick..... more relatable I guess is what I'm saying. So rather than just learning factual knowledge for the purposes of simply regurgitating it in the theory test, you will have more of a sense of why the knowledge is important because you can picture its use in your mind. An added bonus is that when these situations do crop up in your in-car training, you are able to link them to the theory more readily.
This sounds like it would be really useful and I would gain knowledge from this. May I ask is this expensive do you have to pay additional with this towards your driving Licence? Who can I contact?
av34
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to advertise on here but I'm really just making the point that the service is available, you just need to find a driving school that offers this. No, it's not an additional cost, not with my driving school anyway - it's a free unlimited service, specifically helping people who are struggling to get the theory side of things sorted. Clearly, I'm not allowed to give contact details on here I'm afraid. But still good for you to know that there is this kind of support out there. Happy hunting!
Sheila017
Rep:
?
(Original post by av34)
Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to advertise on here but I'm really just making the point that the service is available, you just need to find a driving school that offers this. No, it's not an additional cost, not with my driving school anyway - it's a free unlimited service, specifically helping people who are struggling to get the theory side of things sorted. Clearly, I'm not allowed to give contact details on here I'm afraid. But still good for you to know that there is this kind of support out there. Happy hunting!
No problem. Thank you anyways
TheDE
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You still need to take the test though! There’s no escaping that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (167)
28.74%
No (414)
71.26%

Watched Threads